Testimonial For WLCI School Of Fashion

NAME: Aparna Soni
BATCH: 2010-2013
LEVEL: ICL-2

Fashion degrees are about learning in & out of the business & refining your skills. My career is not determined by my passion. My career indirectly promotes the fulfillment of my passion.

WLCI School of Fashion helped me to enhance my talent and creativity. The course structure is worthy and innovative as compared to Indian standards.

In focus to nurture my creativity and promoting it to the level next, WLCI School of Fashion has given me opportunity to participate in many in-house fashion shows.

There are various sectors related to fashion that a designer can opt to work in. I want to be a businesswoman and to start up with my own export house dealing with garment business in a wide range of men`s, women`s & kids clothing.

I express my gratitude to college to give me a unique platform to show my artistic expertise.
Share

0 comments

Post a Comment