Fashion Technology


Name: Grishma Maharjan
Batch: 2011-2013
Level: ACL-II
Specialization: Fashion Technology
 My interest in Fashion started when I was in 8th standard. At that time my aunt was doing Fashion designing. Her way of working encouraged and stimulated me. I am also inspired by Korean Fashion. The way Korean designers apply their ideas and convert it into dress form, is astonishing and the style is so exclusive and different.

I came to know about WLC through internet. I got selected and joined my classes in    the mid of 1st semester but still I didn’t had to face any problem because of our cooperative faculty.

Here, I got to know a lot about the prominent designers, their work the way they create garments with interesting patterns and fabrics. We even got to know about different types of fabrics.

I want to be identified as one of the best designers and launch my own brand in international market. I even want to gain some experience by working under recognized international Fashion designer.




Share

0 comments

Post a Comment